Operating Model Design
Workforce development is based on adding capabilities and establishing a culture of performance and growth. I work with your organization to provide market leading training programs for your field service technicians and engineers, field service supervisors and managers and service executives.
Based on my book, The Intentional Field Service Engineer, the programs are oriented to leverage the technician role as a customer trusted advisor and the managers as effective coaches. I provide training in multi-formats; in-person, interactive on-line and micro-training sessions. The Field Service7 program ensures that your investment in training is valued with sustained performance and not just a training program.
- Improve service technician on-boarding, job engagement, and retention
- Improve industrial safety engagement and performance
- Leading organizational change for market and digital transformation impacts
- Improve the quality of services and CSAT and NPS scores
- Enhance the customer relationship and brands through the “GRIP”
- Plan on scalability for growing service organizations
- Provide technical report writing skills for technicians and managers
Private Equity Advisory
Service Product Development and Marketing
- Provide pricing and service agreement acquisition and retention plans
- Define service product sales training and incentive plans to prompt service sales
- Change Insights on Digital Transformation to Service Business
- Insights and feature Blogs