Results-based training for field service engineers, technicians and service managers
We establish a sustainable operating practice to improve performance. The exclusive Field Service7 provides critical soft-skill and leadership training and also the structure to transform your operation.
Transform FSEs and technicians to “trusted advisors” and service managers as “coaches”
Training as an investment
Soft Skill development for service leaders, technicians/engineers
Develop your service team to be customer “trusted advisors”
Develop effective service leaders for a changing world of service, employee expectations and achieving growth. Be the coach for trusted advisors.
Call or Text: 828-782-0287
Are you focused on attracting new service engineers/technicians to your organization, and on-boarding effectively? Are you concerned about turnover and developing top talent and improving retention?
I wrote the book, The Intentional Field Service Engineer to attract new talent to the field service industry and to provide direction on how to best perform in their job. I believe the field service career story is a strong, positive message about the profession and the opportunities to advance their careers.
As former Field Service Engineer who continued to technical support, marketing and executive management, I can tell the story with passion and direct experience. New FSEs need to hear the story and be taught how to be an Intentional Tech or Engineer to ensure they meet their goals and have a passion for taking care of the customer and developing their skills and career. After all, if they don’t meet or exceed their goals, neither will the manager or service organization meet theirs.
Training and development targets both the newly hired FSE/Technician and developing FSEs/Technicians to address today’s role for field service professionals and the need to earn “trusted advisor” status.
The Intentional Field Service Engineer course covers:
- The role, and contributions of today’s FSEs
- Importance of Soft Skills
- The 7 critical focus areas for Intentional FSEs
- Human Interactions and the GRIP method for customer relationships and earning trusted advisor status
- Daily Habits for Intentional FSEs
- Work-Life Balance
- Self-Awareness and Professional Development
Available on-line or as a custom, instructor-led course.
We also provide 1:1 coaching for high potentials and new field service manager development.
Our training and coaching is packaged to offer on-boarding for new technicians to on-going development and coaching to your current workforce.
Contact Us: Call or Text Us: 828-782-0287
- Entry level field service engineers/technicians – On-Boarding programs
- Developing field service engineers/technicians
- Customer service and “soft-skill” training – building trusted advisors
- Service interactions and selling services
- Service management training and service executive leadership workshops
- Coaching plans and sessions
- Service Operations Excellence Workshops
- Team Building