- Operations responsibility of $115MM, global business with over 450 direct employees.
Integrated multiple business units through acquisition with disparate process, systems, compensation and culture.
- Led global ERP/CRM Oracle system implementation including Corporate Adoption and Learning Leader for a $2B publicly held corporation. Served on Executive Steering Committee with corporate executive leadership team and the Project Management Office. Worked directly with Deloitte Consulting. Later implemented a IFS/Metrix FSM system for a $100MM privately held corporation.
- Managed $20MM specialized service fleet, upgraded with electronic commercial driver logs, GPS and improved utilization.
- Transformed a traditional $70MM break-fix service business to a Customer Technical Support organization with new processes and marketing programs for added professional services and applications-based instrumentation. Conducted a full organization development plan to lead change.
- Negotiated corporate service contracts and managed strategic corporate relationships for direct sales, business development and 3rd party sales.
- Started a distributor field service organization with new accounting, staffing, sales and business process.
- Created an exclusive field service operating practice to improve engagement, goal achievement and on-going professional development of the entire organization, with operating metrics and core data.
- Developed a FDA compliant IQ/OQ instrument validation program for scientific instruments and continuous wireless temperature monitoring.
- Managed ISO/A2LA 17025 calibration lab operations.
- Established a new field service technician recruiting, on-boarding, compensation, training and retention program.
- Direct leadership of international field service business.
- Led industrial safety program creation and dramatically lowered EMR rating and changed organization culture.
- Public speaking at industry events, organizations and executive management.
- Published business author and contributing trade journal writer.
Bruce Breeden can provide expertise and guidance for your field service business to improve revenue growth, customer loyalty, operations efficiency, technology implementations, and employee training and development, safety and inventory management.